Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 Things I am Thankful 4 Today (#3)


1.  I am grateful for Camila Rose's health.  She has grown so well in the past 3 months.   She's eating well, pooping well, gaining well and overall a very happy, easy going gal.   Notice how much she has changed from the first photo to the second above. She's a lot of fun to have apart of our family.


2. I am always thankful for the love and support of my Mom and Step-Dad and their willingness to jump into our wild adventure of parenting.  I appreciate their ability to respect our "family time" and then lending a helping hand when we need it.  You guys are the best!!



3. The Rain.  Monsoon season has arrived and if I stop just for a second and breath I realize how much I love living in the desert.




1 comment:

tia hil said...

I am inspired by the posts!